Now hes already at your doorstep and ready to go but theres just one problem -
you dont know what to say, either because youre shy or then you dont
possess the necessary skills. Normally this shouldnt be a worry because the guys
normally take the initiative because theyre supposed to?!! So just go
with the flow but dont get carried away. Anyway to overcome your
awkwardness/coyness, etc you just follow these simple guidelines.
- If youre date isnt as chivalrous
as you expected him to be dont take it too personally... anyway chivalrys long
- Dont be too conscious or you may end
up being clumsy and get all the more conscious.
- If youve just been to a movie then
that could be a topic of discussion for starters.
- Dont go on about your ex boyfriend in
fact avoid it totally on the first date... youre here to talk about him remember?
- You could just get straight to the point and
ask him what hes doing or rather what it is that he loves to do in his spare time.
- If youre getting a lil uneasy,
then excuse yourself and go to the ladies room... if theres one around.
- If the conversation or anything in
particular is making you uncomfortable then tell him...dont expect him to read your
mind, hes not a soothsayer he might just tell you hes feeling the same which would
lead to a mutual sigh of relief.
- If he compliments you or then gives you a
card kindly ignore the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors... its the honesty and
genuineness that matters.
- If your date is the shy types then ask him
things about himself and listen when he talks... hes been listening to you too.
- If you decide to go out partying dont
overdo it with the drinking... you dont want to mess up his car or then your chances
with him either???