Whoever said, a kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an
exclamation point was probably referring not only to the ones expressing our love
but also the to the ones that leave so many questions unanswered.
So, that someone special not only makes your heart
but also your mouth salivate! Only, you get nervous when it comes to the
papiyas and jhapiyas? You get tongue tied when it comes to using
your tongue? Push not the panic button. Just listen to Right Said Freds Dont
Talk Just Kiss keeping in mind our tips and youll be on your way to being a
- First of all - daat manjan.
However, if your toothpaste does not give you taazgi bhara aatmavishwas, carry
along lots of mint
dont mistake for pudina please.
- Dont be too dependent on those mint
the spring may decide to not work just when you need it
means youre zing goes with the spring!
- Also avoid chewing gum while
in all your excitement youd probably choke on what could be your last
- If French kissing is your style then
please remember his/her throat is not a bottle and no my friend, your tongue is definitely
not a bottle cleaner.
- Also, if your partner has braces explore
enthusiastically at your own risk
dont sue us if you end up with a bleeding
- Breathing down your partners neck is
one thing and breathing down their throat is another
just like drooling over somebody
is one thing and drooling down them literally, is definitely another.
- Smooching at the cinema during the film is
recommended only if you want all eyes to turn away from the screen and towards you
give spectators more than their paisa vasool!
- It would be safer to close your eyes while
you dont want your partner waking up to watch you checking someone else
out (if there is junta around) in the process.
- No smoking before kissing. Your partner
doesnt want to kiss an ashtray.
- While you may caress your partner while
absolutely refrain from groping
unless youre a desperado.
- If the kiss is impulsive, make sure
youre partner is too.
- Even if youre lips are as luscious
as Shah Rukh Khans dont interpret the lip-o-suction word
- If you have a fetish for biting your
partners lips go ahead
only make sure you dont go the Mike Tyson way!
- Most importantly
|Basically, there are no rules to kissing.
Here the old adage practice makes man perfect applies absolutely
Right Said Fred said, rather sang dont talk just kiss, let your tongue fool
around. Dont talk just kiss